Epidemiologist, Real World Evidence
Provide epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness and cost of medical treatment, under supervision of senior staff. Design methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements. Conduct and supervise analyses, evaluation and reporting of studies.
• Serves as project lead on smaller projects or in support of project lead on larger client facing or internal projects.
• Authors of protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting with input and oversight of senior staff.
• Reviews and provides relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
• Reviews and provides epidemiology and outcomes research input for tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
• Independently generates content and direction for business development propsals on smaller projects with input from senior staff.
• Interacts with clients as warranted, with senior staff involvement as needed.
• May represent IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
• May oversee or conduct statistical analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree 5 years relevant education and experience Req
• High School Diploma or equivalent Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 3 years relevant experience Pref Or Ph.D. Pref
• Ability to design observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with ability to determine and meet objectives.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com