Centralized Monitoring Assistant
• Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.;
• Under supervision, provides study level administrative support to the clinical study management team (examples of such tasks include, but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study trackers, follow-up for outstanding issues, etc.).;
• Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans and driving tracking compliance in various systems to enable credible data for analysis.;
• Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by CMS leads.;
• Assist CMs in the preparation of i-site pack for their respective sites and countries for assigned studies, by pulling associated reports.;
• Perform assigned access management related administrative tasks to support team members with project execution, example of tasks includes, but not limited to processing access requests, following up with relevant vendors, etc.;
• Provide support to technical solution specialist (TSS) on formulations in Excel and on the front-end part.;
• Periodic review of site level KRIs and historic site performance according to Central Monitoring Plan
• Facilitating early identification of site-level risk/issue(s) occurring during study conduct and responsible for identification of risk
• Monitor site performance and make recommendations for timely corrective actions (eg Site Telephone Contact or Triggered Onsite Monitoring Visit)
• Review the effectiveness of the recommended actions and take appropriate additional actions if no effect is observed
• Review of the Study Central Monitoring Plan
• Attend Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested
• Adhere to the key activities outlined in the SOW as per customer requirements
• Other Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or educational equivalent.
• Requires minumum of 2 years of work experience with minimum 6 months relevant experience.
• r equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience level may vary based on customer specific requirements.
• Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e. International Conference on Harmonisation - Good Clinical Practice and relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
• Exposure to Microsoft Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management skills.
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Strong listening and phone skills.
• Good data entry skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com