医学事务解决方案分析师 Analyst, Medical Affairs Solutions 北京
You will experience:
- Under close supervision, assists with the identification and analysis of client requests or problems and assists in the development of client specific solutions.
- Assists in project delivery for MNC and local life sciences clients in Medical Affairs Solutions, including medical strategy, integrated evidence generation, medical landscape, medical communication, medical excellence, etc.
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Master's degree in the Medicine, Public Health, Life Sciences, or related fields.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes, marketplace, major competitors of life sciences business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one's functional area.
- Effective time management skills.
- Skills in PPT and Excel
- Excellent English skills, i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com